Hi Simon,

On 09/29/2015 09:57 PM, Simon Glass wrote:
+int timer_get_count(struct udevice *dev, unsigned long *count);

We should also handle microsecond time in this API. How about:

timer_get_ms()
timer_get_us()

Please allow the additional API be implemented at some later point. It might be better to keep the first patch simple as possible,

+       /*
+        * Get the timer clock rate
+        * @dev:        The Timer device
+        * @rate:       pointer that returns the timer clock rate
+       int (*get_rate)(struct udevice *dev, unsigned long *rate);

in Hz. Also, isn't the clock rate required to be 1000 now?

Sorry for the confusion. It meant the timer input clock frequency. I rename it to get_clock() now. Will this be better?

Thanks a lot for your review.

Best regards,
Thomas Chou