Hi Przemyslaw,

Thanks for the documents suggested by you. Now I understand better the SDHCI controller implementations. The U-boot version I'm using the downloaded from https://github.com/hardkernel/u-boot/commits/odroid-v2010.12. From where I can download the version you're fixing?

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Humberto