Hi Simon,

On 07/12/15 06:31, Simon Glass wrote:

-       dfd = open(params.datafile, O_RDONLY | O_BINARY);
-       if (dfd < 0) {
-               fprintf(stderr, "%s: Can't open %s: %s\n",
-                       params.cmdname, params.datafile, strerror(errno));
-               exit(EXIT_FAILURE);
-       }
+       if (!params.type == IH_TYPE_MULTI ||
+           !params.type == IH_TYPE_SCRIPT) {
This breaks rockchip image generation. I'm not sure what the above two
lines are supposed to do, but if they are correct they are very
confusing. Can you please take a look? I'll send a revert in the
meantime.

Weird, those lines only do something if -T multi or -T script. These seem have command lines that will
not work at all due to things not being expanded and the open below failing.
I have no idea what the used command line would be for rockchip though, so I would need more info to avoid breaking that with a new patch. Are you btw sure this is the commit that breaks it?

+               dfd = open(params.datafile, O_RDONLY | O_BINARY);
+               if (dfd < 0) {
+                       fprintf(stderr, "%s: Can't open %s: %s\n",
+                               params.cmdname, params.datafile,
+                               strerror(errno));
+                       exit(EXIT_FAILURE);

Thanks,

Philippe