Hi,

On 01/06/2016 08:13 AM, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote:
Hi everyone,

This series enables PSCI support for the H3. Like other Allwinner SoCs,
the implementation only supports PSCI 0.1, specifically only secondary
CPU boot/hotplug.

Patch 1 supports the SMTA (previously called TZPC) TrustZone hardware
on H3. This controls non-secure access to some important hardware blocks.

Patch 2 supports the security switch in H3's CCU. This is H3 only. No
other SoCs have this feature.

Patch 3 supports H3 using sun6i PSCI implementation. H3 uses the same
power sequence as sun6i, including the power clamps. This is shown in
Allwinner's SDK, and confirmed / tested by Siarhei.

Patch 4 enables PSCI support for the H3 in Kconfig.

I've only tested booting HYP/SMP on my Orange Pi PC. Hotplugging was not
tested, but should work.

Many thanks for this patch-set, I've applied this to my tree, and it will
be part of the pull-req I plan to send out this weekend.

Regards,

Hans