On 03/22/2016 01:59 PM, Semen Protsenko wrote:
From: Sam Protsenko <semen.protse...@linaro.org>

The description was borrowed from kernel. "tristate" type was changed
to "bool" (I believe we don't support modules for u-boot yet, right?).
CONFIG_USB_GADGET requires CONFIG_USB to be defined too, so add it along
as well.

Some platforms weren't ported though:

     include/configs/e2220-1170.h
     include/configs/sunxi-common.h
     include/configs/xilinx_zynqmp.h

CONFIG_USB_GADGET remains in those files as there is no corresponding
defconfig files for those and I don't want to break anything.

That's not true; configs/e2220-1170_defconfig has existed for months. Did you base this change on the latest u-boot/master?