On 03/28/2016 03:32 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 03:15:59PM -0400, Vitaly Andrianov wrote:

U-boot for general purpose KS2 devices is loaded to the beginning of the
internal memory (0x0c000000). Secure devices uses this memory and
CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE has to be different for those devices.

This commit make this configurable at build time by giving
CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE as a command line definition to make command.

I'm interested in getting secure device support going, but it seems like
we should need more than that, ie something to keep the chain of trust
going.  I also don't like that we're just overriding this in the command
line, especially as I expect we'll need other changes too once this gets
moving forward.  Thanks!

Tom,

I reworked boot-monitor for KS2 secure devices and CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE is only change required to support KS2 secure devices.

Thanks,
Vitaly