Hello,

Thanks for your comments, Sorry for the delayed response.

> 10000 is too high

Ok, I will fix it but as per data sheet its 64k region(0x10000).

> Space after dot. Try also to keep a minimum of alphabetical order of config.

Ok, I will fix it.

> Sort also headers

Sorry, didn't get your point here.

> I do not know the memory pressure on uboot but the number of descriptors
> could be less since uboot seems to not have any scattergather for network (so
> 64 or perhaps 32 could be enought)

Ok, I will keep it to 64 and test.

> You do not check for any reception error.

Yes, I missed it, would take care of it in next version.

> You disable interrupt but I do not see any enabling of it.

Yes, I knew going to get this comment but don't you think after packet
transmission
H/W may enable the interrupt, so it is to take care of that particular case.

Thanks.
Amit.