On 10/26/2016 08:59 AM, Antoine Tenart wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 08:55:27AM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
On 10/26/2016 06:10 AM, Antoine Tenart wrote:
Select the newly introduced ARM_GIC option to the relevant configuration
which also have a psci implementation.

This doesn't look right; all Tegras have a GIC, so it's not a board-specific
option. Perhaps TEGRA_COMMON or TEGRA_ARMV[78]_COMMON should select this?

Oops, I wanted to do this for the v3, but apparently forgot. Sorry.

Which one do you want me to use (TEGRA_COMMON vs TEGRA_ARMV[78]_COMMON)?

Assuming the code enabled by CONFIG_ARM_GIC doesn't have any dependencies, then CONFIG_TEGRA_COMMON is probably the best place since it applies to all Tegra systems. I'd suggest "select ARM_GIC if XXX" where "XXX" is something like PSCI being enabled (or whatever other functionality needs ARM_GIC), to make sure we don't bring in any new code or behaviour for boards that don't require it.