> > "Card did not respond to voltage select!" is coming from:
> > drivers/mmc/mmc.c
>
> Can you check if mmc mux is being done properly?

This is one subject I had to fight lately. I just can't figure out how I
can feed my own dtb for u-boot usage. Compilation report complains that
CONFIG_DEFAULT_DEVICE_TREE is not set. If I set it in am335x_evm.h, i'll
get more complaints telling that it has already been set. If I #undef it
and then define it as "mydtb", it does not get produced and you will get
that first complaint. If I replace "am335x-evm.dtb" with "mydtb.dtb" mmc
boot still does not work because card present pin is not correctly mapped
because it is coming from gpio told in "mydtb.dtb".

Therefore, I had to modify drivers/mmc/omap_hsmmc.c by removing getdc and
getwp methods from omap_hsmmc_ops.
After that mmc boot started to work. This can now be dtb related problem in
some other place.

So, what is the correct method feeding modified dtb?

Thanks,
Matti