Hi kumar,
            We are having QUAD MPC8640D based System on which all the
processors are sharing the same boot code which is residing on the 32bit
boot flash memory. i don't find any problem with this. But i just want to
know whether it will create any problem. My configuration is Processor 1
will boot first and it will kick the P2,P3,P4 from Processor 1 with help of
Glue logic.
            One more clarification regarding fsl_pci_config_unlock()
function. Where can we use this function ? On the datasheet it was mentioned
that the Endpoint should use this bit to allow the inbound configuration
accesses of endpoint.

Regards,
T.