Hi,

In message <20170113120449.9bc2b100...@atlas.denx.de> I wrote:

> To avoid such requests in the future and to make the information
> easier available and the whole process more transparent, I decided to
> move my so far local git repository to our public git server, see [1].
>
> The configuration used for the U-Boot statistics is in the "u-boot"
> branch.

Here is the missing link:

[1] git://git.denx.de/gitdm
    http://git.denx.de/gitdm.git

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it  on
the computer.