W dniu 09.06.2017 o 14:27, Simon Glass pisze:
So can we do this trick with SPL and drop TPL?

I think it's better to leave tpl build as it is.

Ad.2,3 Due to size issues (200KB limit) i needed to move main u-boot to mmc.
To load u-boot from
mmc by SPL (there is 32KB bootrom limit, not enough space for mmc support) i
moved SPL to sdram.
Code executed in sdram can't mess with sdram settings because it will hang
the board. Sdram setup
needs to be done by code in SRAM (tpl).
You should be able to fit MMC and SDRAM into 32KB. E.g. I can build
firefly-rk3288 that way as Heiko mentions

Maybe i could drop some configs and fit in 32KB SPL but not with very convenient for users configs for loading u-boot from partition and not offset in mmc :-).

Paweł