Hi Stefan,

On 09/13/2017 12:47 PM, Stefan Agner wrote:
On 2017-09-13 02:19, Stefano Babic wrote:
Hi Eric, Stefan,

On 13/09/2017 02:30, Eric Nelson wrote:
Hi Stefan,

I hate to be fussy about this, but I don't think I saw a reply
to my earlier comment about the term "USB PHY".

https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2017-September/305123.html

Since i.MX6 SoCs have USB **Host** Phy's as well as the USB OTG Phy,
this patch is a bit misleading.

There's no reference to OTG anywhere in this or patch 2.

Hm, sorry I missed that.

No worries. We're here to nag...

To be consistent with the names, Eric is right. We have PHY0 for OTG and
PHY1 for Host. If you still want to use as name is_usbphy_active, then
this should take as parameter the phy number, or you switch to a "otg"
name to ensure that it is only for the OTG interface.

For the registers itself I followed the notation used in chapter 66 and
arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx6/imx-regs.h.

Renaming the function macro makes sense I agree.

The USB serial downloader only works with the OTG USB PHY anyway, so I
will rename it. I like to have USB still in there, how about:

is_usbotg_phy_active()

Perfect.