Hello Bin,

> So far Apollo Lake is not supported in U-Boot. However it is on my todo
list.

All Good. Please, take your time. If you do not mind, I would like to know
ASAP, do I have correct prediction/anticipation/vision how this whole thing
should work?

The one I originally described in my original/intro email to this email
thread? Namely: E3900/APL-I -> IFWI -> MBR -> U-Boot -> eLinux/YOCTO ?!

With the following/forwarding explanation (please, in original email)?

It is very important for me to know how the future U-Boot architecture will
look like for E3900/APL-I!

I would like to thank you in advance,
Zoran Stojsavljevic
_______