On 05.10.17 18:52, Stefan Wahren wrote:
Hi Alexander,

Am 04.10.2017 um 14:39 schrieb Alexander Graf:
Upstream Linux has received a few device tree updates to the RPi
which we should propagate into the builtin U-Boot one as well to
gain hardware support.

This patch bumps the dts files to their 4.14 Linux counterparts
with the exception of sdhost on 32bit RPi versions. There we stay
with iproc as the sdhost driver is missing in U-Boot.

out of curiosity, why is the RPi Zero isn't included?

It wasn't included before, so I didn't want to introduce it in this update.

Basically we don't have a zero U-Boot target today. I think that's wrong - we should allow for more than a single built-in DT to exist and choose the one we pick based on the target machine we find. But that's bigger than this patch :)

Alex