On 10/18/2017 07:11 AM, Patrick Delaunay wrote:
don't use prettyprint_part_size() in create_gpt_partitions_list()
that avoid to align offset and size to 1 MiB and increase precision for
start and size.
This patch avoid the risk to change partition size and lost data during
rename or swap.

All the test/py changes in this series,
Acked-by: Stephen Warren <swar...@nvidia.com>

The series,
Tested-by: Stephen Warren <swar...@nvidia.com>

If you're looking for more things to change(!), perhaps change the sgdisk commands so that the partitions are big enough that 'gpt read host 0' says something other than 'size 0MiB' for the partitions; when I saw that, I was initially rather confused until I realized that the partitions were less than 1MiB!