On 14/12/17 11:30, Stefan Roese wrote:
On 14.12.2017 11:26, Andre Heider wrote:
On 14/12/17 11:23, Stefan Roese wrote:
Hi Andre,

On 14.12.2017 11:17, Andre Heider wrote:
On 02/12/17 10:46, Andre Heider wrote:
this small set improves the usability to ease booting distro shipped
kernels. Tested on espressobin with debian's flash-kernel. I could
successfully boot from usb.

Anyone? Bueller?

I'm waiting for Kosta to comment on this (already triggered). So
please allow us a bit more time.

Alright, thanks! I just wanted to make sure this isn't falling through the cracks.

No problem. Checking for the status is always possible. My current
plan is to push this patch (and other pending Marvell patches) after
this upcoming release, as Tom wanted to be a bit more strict with
only accepting bug fixes after rc1.

Thanks for the reviews, Konstantin!

For the record, I wasn't aiming at this release, next is just fine.

While having the attention of both of you:
Downstream has diverged quite a bit compared to upstream, is there any ongoing work to upstream the missing bits?

Konstantin, since the discrepancy got pretty big I guess most users are currently using a downstream release. Is there any chance to get this set in there? I already got these patches against that tree if it helps.

Thanks,
Andre