Hi Jonathan,

On 01/13/2018 09:08 AM, Jonathan Gray wrote:
On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 04:11:23PM +0200, Tuomas Tynkkynen wrote:
This adds support for '-machine virt' on AArch64. This is rather simple:
we just add TARGET_QEMU_ARM_xxBIT to select a few different Kconfig
symbols, provide the ARMv8 memory map from the board file and add a new
defconfig based on the 32-bit defconfig.

While nvme is in the defconfig it seems only ahci works with
distroboot automatically.

Booting off nvme requires manually running

=> nvme scan
=> setenv devtype nvme
=> run scan_dev_for_boot_part

Having it work automatically requires something like the below

Yeah. You should probably send that as a formal patch (or two I guess;
one for config_distro_bootcmd.h; one for qemu-arm.h).

FWIW, I have a mostly-working virtio stack for U-Boot which probably
would be the best disk interface for booting Linux. Still needs a
lot of cleanup, hopefully one day it will be ready...