Hi,

I've posted a couple of improvements to the in-tree ddr training code
but we've known for a while that u-boot proper is a bit behind
Marvell's code for ddr training. And now I really do have a problem on
my board that is fixed by using Marvell's code.

Yesterday I got hold of patches from Marvell for their "standalone"
mv_ddr code. It's under a tri-license Proprietary/GPL/BSD-3c so I've
exercised my rights under the GPL and made it available on github
https://github.com/cpackham/mv_ddr.git

This standalone code looks the most u-boot-ish of any code I've gotten
out of Marvell. In fact I suspect it was based on the work that Stefan
did initially.

The question how do I get this upstream I could submit 475 odd patches
preserving the authorship, I could submit one big roll-up of changes.
Neither option is particularly appealing. It would be hard to narrow
down the subset of changes that fixes my particular problem.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?