Dear Peter Tyser,

In message <1260745480-22442-1-git-send-email-pty...@xes-inc.com> you wrote:
> This series reorganizes U-Boot's directory structure so that it looks
> like:
> /arch/$ARCH/
>       /lib/<sources currently in lib_$ARCH/>
>       /include/asm/<headers currently in incluce/asm-$ARCH/>
>       /cpu/<appropriate cpu directories in cpu/>
>       /config.mk (old lib_$ARCH/config.mk)
>
> /lib/
>       /<source files currently in lib_generic>
>       /libfdt/
>       /lzma/
>       /lzo/

With the "next' branch being available, I think this would be a good
opportunity to get this stuff applied.  Do you have any plans to
repost this any time soon?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
... The prejudices people feel about each other disappear  when  then
get to know each other.
        -- Kirk, "Elaan of Troyius", stardate 4372.5