Hello,

I have the 2013 version of uboot on Renesas RZ/G1H and I’m seeing environment
variables get reset when hard resets occur randomly. These may be related, but
need to know if there are patches that fix earlier versions of uboot to prevent
losing environment variables that have been saved?

Second what is the latest stable release of uboot?

Since we are porting QNX 7 to Renesas RZ/G1H, we are booting from the USB
instead of the eMMC at this stage. Are we losing the environment variables
because of not booting from the eMMC?

If the USB for instance doesn’t boot the first time, can uboot variables be
lost? Or, are they saved on some other permanent storage by default?

Thx, Tracy