Dear Wolfgang,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Wolfgang Denk <w...@denx.de> wrote:

> I think this is a consequence of trying to squeeze soemthing into a
> framework which doesn't fit.  POST and production test code should be
> kept separate. If they share common code, fine.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

Strange, is not it what I did in the patch? I added POST uart tests
for 16550 compatible uarts in the post/drivers/serial.c file and added
uarttest command for production testing in the drivers/serial/serial.c
file. Thus these tests are separated and serve different purposes. And
both of them share common code.

Probably it makes sense to divide the patch into two separate patches?

Regards,
Michael