Le 10/03/2019 à 15:24, Fabio Estevam a écrit :
Hi Joris,

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 7:21 PM Offouga Joris <offougajo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Fabio,

I revert the commit about add lcd and on u-boot master and u-boot imx i have
the u-boot is flashed correctly in usb and dfu.

do you agree that I send the revert of the commit?
Yes, please revert it for now and resubmit your series that converts
pico mx7 to DM.

Ok, i send revert add lcd

So the only issue now is the I2C errors?
No, I have not solved the problem of the spl that can not find the u-boot-dtb.img in the emmc.

I think the problem comes from the dfu_alt_info we already talked about it but the solution with raw u-boot 0x45 800 does not work do you have another idea?

Thanks,

Joris Offouga

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam