On Wednesday 05 May 2010 15:57:29 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > ive merged this into my sf branch and will push out next merge window if
> > Wolfgang doesnt pick it up before that
>
> Just let me know what you (and Thomas) prefer

doesnt matter to me whether you pull my branch now or after the merge window:
        git://git.denx.de/u-boot-blackfin.git sf

> and what exactly (which patch[es] from this series) the "it" is that should
> be picked up (or not).

there is only one patch in this thread ...

referring to all the patches in my branch, none are "bugfixes" persay which is
why i didnt know if you wanted to let them sit until next merge window.
-mike