Hi Tom,

On 19.03.19 02:15, Tom Rini wrote:
Hey all,

So it's release day and I've put up v2019.04-rc4, I've updated git and
the tarballs are also up now.

Thanks again to having signed tags, between -rc3 and -rc4 we have a good
changelog under 'git log --merges v2019.04-rc3..v2019.04-rc4'

Right now I have outstanding changes in u-boot-socfpga and u-boot-usb to
apply.  I will, I've just been kicking builds on migrating
CONFIG_SPL_TEXT_BASE today, and I don't want to hold everything up on
being able to test those PRs.

We're looking at release on April 8th, 2019.

Is it still possible to include this fix in the upcoming release?

[1] watchdog: Move watchdog_dev to data section (BSS may not be cleared)
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1075500/

Thanks,
Stefan