Hello everyone,

My task is to migrate a board from a U-Boot of version v2016.01 to the latest
state of the mainline. So first of all, I am analyzing the configuration system
KConfig that has changed in the meantime.

I do not really understand what has changed with KConfig. Is it just the fact
that we can now declare the configurations in the "defconfig" file? As I have
seen, the KConfig file in the board specific folder only contains general
information like the vendor and board name.

I would really appreciate a helpful answer that brings me further in my school
project.

Sincerely,

Pascal Linder

Student Telekommunikation Netzwerke und Sicherheit

Klasse T-3b