On 24/04/2019 02:23, daniel.sangor...@toshiba.co.jp wrote:
> Hello Francois, Jan, Christian, and all
>
> Sorry for the late reply, I was waiting for the administrator of the Boot
> Architecture mailing list to accept my subscription request, but it seems it
> will take a bit more time. I will send this reply and hope it will not be
> blocked. I have also added the u-boot mailing list to Cc, as Tom suggested
> (although I'm not a member), the CIP mailing list, Jan Kiszka (one of the
> main developers of Efibootguard) and Christian (an expert in software
> updates).

Hmmm, that's weird. The boot-architecture list doesn't require approval
to subscribe. It just requires confirmation of email address. I think
there is a problem with lists.linaro.org. I'll send an IT support
request to Linaro.

Regardless, I've approved this post and added you to the allowed senders
list. You can post freely. :-)

g.