On 22.04.19 23:00, Tom Rini wrote:
On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 11:50:22PM +0300, Vladimir Zapolskiy wrote:
Hi Jagan, Tom,

On 04/19/2019 09:48 AM, Jagan Teki wrote:
Dropped
- lpc32xx_ssp driver
- CONFIG_LPC32XX_SSP, LPC32XX_SSP_TIMEOUT items

Dropped due to:
- no active updates
- no dm conversion
- multiple pings for asking dm-conversion

I really don't want to rush into moaning, however let me ask you to drop
the reason given above as invalid, otherwise please clarify who were
the addressees of these 'multiple pings'.

Indeed.  Since it was only last month or so that I setup a low-traffic
list for maintainers / custodians for important issues like this, [..]

Wait, which list are you talking about? Should I be monitoring anything else than this one?

Regards,
Simon