Hi everyone,

I am currently moving the configurations of the KM boards from header files to
Kconfig. But for the customly defined environment variables I did not found a
decent solution until I have come across the default environment file, which
seems very interesting to me.

To this day, nevertheless, it appears that noone made use of the
CONFIG_USE_DEFAULT_ENV_FILE configuration defined in env/Kconfig. Does anyone
still have an example for this kind of environment definition or knows how to
create it?

In my opinion, this could be highly relevant for the transition away from the
header files in include/configs.

Sincerely,

Pascal Linder

Student Telekommunikation Netzwerke und Sicherheit

Klasse T-3b