Hi Stephen,

On 2019/8/14 上午4:54, Stephen Warren wrote:
On 8/13/19 3:39 AM, Simon Glass wrote:
+Stephen

Hi Kever,

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 03:35, Kever Yang <kever.y...@rock-chips.com> wrote:

Hi Simon,

     I got fail in test/py sandbox_spl, and the log says:

E OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

I have no idea about what's wrong in source code, could you help

to take a look?

Travis job:

https://travis-ci.org/keveryang/u-boot/jobs/571125119

When I've seen this (ugly) error it is normally because U-Boot
crashed, e.g. with a segfault.

Yes, that's the typical reason. If you run test.py locally you'll be able to access the log file (which Travis doesn't save), which will likely give you more details about the crash, and/or you could attach gdb to the sandbox process to trap the problem too.

I got:

$ ./u-boot
bloblist_init() Existing bloblist not found: creating new bloblist
[1]    958 segmentation fault (core dumped)  ./u-boot

And no more logs, is there any other log file I can check?

Thanks,

- Kever