Hi,

Apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to ask this question, but
I'm not sure where else to ask!

I have a FIT image that currently boots a Linux Kernel (vmlinux.bin.gz),
Ramdisk (rootfs.cpio.gz) and Device Tree (platform.dtb). This works fine and my
default configuration looks as so:

    configurations {
        default = "conf@1";
        conf@1 {
            description = "Boot Linux kernel with FDT blob + ramdisk";
            kernel = "kernel@0";
            fdt = "fdt@0";
            ramdisk = "ramdisk@0";
            hash@1 {
                algo = "sha1";
            };
        };
    };

I want to extend this as to have a separate filesystem partition (ie jffs,
ext2) that is mounted by Linux once the main kernel + ramdisk has booted, and
will also be an image contained within the FIT tree. I am familiar with
mounting Linux filesystems but my concern is whether it is possible to expose
this image to the booted kernel, ie whether two ramdisks contained in the same
FIT image can be mounted by Linux at boot time?

Kind regards,

BDG