William C. Landolina wrote:
> What is the status of this patch for getting MCI working on SAM9 CPUs?  I am
> working on a new AT91SAM9G45 board and would like to incorporate it if it is
> ready for prime time.  It is not clear to me who should be signing off on
> this patch and if they have done so.

The Patch is ready and working for 9260/9XE, I signed it off.
Next step is for Eric(Hong) Xu to add it to the at91 custodian git, and
finally it to be pulled into mainstream.
> If there is work to be done on this and I could help, please let me know.  I
> intend to submit the patches to get my 9G45 board mainlined and this might be
> a good way for me to start learning the intricacies of making and submitting
> a proper patch.

For other than 9260/9XE SoCs it should work fine, maybe some defines
have to be added to their <at91xxxxx.h> header files, you'll find that
out if you try to use ATMEL_MCI there.
> Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Soon I will be working on support for more than 4 GB cards.

Reinhard