On 12/31/19 3:56 AM, Sughosh Ganu wrote:

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 at 13:22, Heinrich Schuchardt <xypron.g...@gmx.de
<mailto:xypron.g...@gmx.de>> wrote:

    On 12/27/19 3:23 PM, Sughosh Ganu wrote:
     > Add a random number generator(rng) uclass to facilitate adding
    drivers
     > for rng devices. I plan to add an implementation of the
     > EFI_RNG_PROTOCOL, which would get the random number from the rng
     > uclass -- the protocol would be used by the efi stub for getting a
     > random number for the kaslr feature.
     >
     > The patch series also adds a driver for the rng device found on the
     > stm32mp1 and qemu platforms. A dummy rng driver for sandbox has also
     > been added, along with the unit test for the rng uclass.

    Who shall be the maintainer for the RNG sub-system of U-Boot?

    Sughosh do you want to volunteer?

How about i co-maintain this with you. Do you think this is fine. Please
let me know.

I think one maintainer is enough and I am fine if you volunteer.

Wolfgang can create a repository for you on gitlab.denx.de.

Afterwards you can create a patch to add the information to the
MAINTAINERS file, e.g.

RNG
M:      Sughosh Ganu <sughosh.g...@linaro.org>
S:      Maintained