On 4/14/20 1:56 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
On 4/14/20 9:23 AM, Christophe Kerello wrote:

On 4/10/20 8:11 PM, Marek Vasut wrote:
On 4/9/20 7:38 PM, Patrick DELAUNAY wrote:
Hi,

[...]

That looks like a hack, it would collide with the actual FMC2 driver
and it seems
the FMC2 DT compatible string is not even stable yet (cfr the Linux
patches). So I
am reluctant to do anything like depending on the FMC DT bindings
thus far.

You are aligned with Christophe, he push me to accept your
temporarily solution.

Great, thanks.

I had a look into writing the bus driver in the meantime, but it's not
as simple as I originally anticipated. So, I'll wait until the Linux DT
bindings stabilize and revisit it then.

Thanks

Hi Marek,

I have already prepared a set of patches to add the full FMC2 support in
U-Boot based on kernel drivers. I am currently waiting for the bindings
and the drivers being reviewed on kernel side.

Great, thanks.

I'll switch to that one once it's upstream, but I don't see a reason to
block this patch until then.

Hi Marek,

Yes, we are aligned. We are not going to block this patch.

Regards,
Christophe Kerello.