Hi Baruch,

On 16.04.20 14:22, Baruch Siach wrote:
Hi Stefan,

On Wed, Apr 15 2020, Stefan Roese wrote:
On 19.01.20 08:10, Joel Johnson wrote:

This set of patches applies on top of
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1200324/,
based on testing using the static configuration fallback updates in a
related patch series.

Joel Johnson (4):
    cmd: sys_eeprom: add missing implicit header
    cmd: sys_eeprom reflect I2C dependency in Kconfig
    arm: mvebu: clearfog: don't set SPL misc
    arm: mvebu: clearfog: fix compile w/o EEPROM

   board/solidrun/clearfog/clearfog.c | 26 +++++++++++++++-----------
   cmd/Kconfig                        |  1 +
   cmd/sys_eeprom.c                   |  1 +
   configs/clearfog_defconfig         |  1 -

Is it correct to assume, that this patchset is superseded by the
Baruch's work? Can it be dropped?

Which work are you referring to?

The text quoted above specifically mentions dependency on my patch
series adding auto detection based on EEPROM data. So as I understand
these patches are still useful.

Joel, correct me if I am wrong.

If these are still useful, then please rebase and resubmit. I've dropped
the patches in the meantime from patchwork as they didn't apply clean
any more.

Thanks,
Stefan