Hi,

Read up <http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches>

> -          Because the available i2c interfaces looks to be only for i2c
> memory (such as eeprom memory), I had to rework some i2c interfaces to be
> able to send directly my TPM command/data through the i2c bus. This mean
> write or read some data directly on the i2c bus without sending any offset
> byte.

You can do that with the current i2c drivers by making sure that adrlen=0.

> Will it be acceptable for the community to add those two new interfaces
> (i2c_write_direct/i2c_read_direct) for each i2c driver ?

I would think they are unneeded, see the adrlen=0 trick. (If I were to
suggest an I2C overhaul [hi Heiko :)], I'd rather suggest adding a
generic i2c transaction API which would allow mixing elementary writes
and reads with optional STARTs and STOPs inbetween).

> -          Is there any coding style specification ?

Look up <>http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/CodingStyle> (actually many
topics are covered, see left column).

> Thanks for your help

np :)