Hi Simon,

On 2020/6/14 上午10:57, Simon Glass wrote:
+                               optee {
+                                       description = "OP-TEE";
+                                       type = "firmware";
+                                       arch = "arm";
+                                       os = "tee";
+                                       compression = "none";
+                                       load = <(CONFIG_SYS_SDRAM_BASE +
0x8400000)>;
+                                       entry = <(CONFIG_SYS_SDRAM_BASE +
0x8400000)>;
+
+                                       blob-ext {
+                                               filename = "tee.bin";

We are using environment for tee.bin so that we don't have to copy it U-Boot directory,

how does this work in binman?

Thanks,

- Kever