Le 15/10/2020 à 18:38, Miquel Raynal a écrit :
Hi Richard,

That's why I prefer only one label and setting NULL.
If I didn't convince you, I'll change it back to multiple labels :)

You are right it involves less changes when editing the code. But
on the other hand it is so often written like [my proposal], that it
almost becomes a coding style choice I guess. Anyway, I don't have a
strong opinion on this so I'll let you choose the best approach from
your point of view, unless you get other comments sharing my thoughts.

Thanks anyway for the cleanup :)

Cheers,
Miquèl

Hum. You're right, consistency is a good thing.
I looked around in other files, but I don't think a standard emerges.
How about I resend the series changing all the remaining functions
(there's only 3 remaining) to the "NULL/goto out" scheme ?

Regards,
Richard