Hi Sebastian,

On 05.01.21 18:27, Sebastian Reichel wrote:
Hi Stefano,

On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 08:41:33PM +0100, Stefano Babic wrote:
I'm about to send PATCHv3 dropping the OF_LIBFDT_OVERLAY related
cleanup.

Thanks !

So I applied the patches related to the board, but I left this
out.

Not applying this patch results in GE Bx50v3 boards no longer
booting properly with the default config :(

I will then apply it and ask Tom to include it in the release - thanks!

Thanks, this is PATCHv3 for the remaining patches:
 > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=222707

Yes, I saw them and I asked Tom to pick them up ;-)

Stefano

-- Sebastian

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sba...@denx.de