On 7/1/21 1:22 PM, Harald Seiler wrote:

[...]

+       /* Parse the ROM event ID version 2 log */
+       rom_log = (u32 *)(uintptr_t)(*rom_log_addr);
+       for (i = 0; i < 128; i++) {
+               event_id = rom_log[i] >> 24;
+               switch (event_id) {
+               case 0x00: /* End of list */
+                       break;

I assume your intention here is to break from the for loop?  This `break`
will only exit the switch statement, so the loop will continue running on
the data following the "End of list".  Or is this behavior intentional?
In that case I'd find the use of `continue` in the other branches a bit
odd, as `continue` and `break` do the same thing in this situation.

Nope, that should indeed be 'return part' here.