On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 04:22:55PM +0300, Oleksandr Suvorov wrote:

> From: Ricardo Salveti <rica...@foundries.io>
>
> On the iMX7ULP uCOM board, OP-TEE uses the memory region defined by the
> maximum DRAM address minus CONFIG_OPTEE_TZDRAM_SIZE, so subtract
> CONFIG_OPTEE_TZDRAM_SIZE from the available DRAM size to avoid
> conflicts.
>
> Note the OPTEE boot process itself subtracts the DRAM region it
> lives in from the memory map passed to Linux.

Is this something true of all OP-TEE?  All OP-TEE on ARMv7?  All OP-TEE
on i.MX7?  I'm asking since currently this hook is done the exact same
way on a few other i.MX7 boards, and nowhere else.  That says to me we
should probably move this hook up somewhere, perhaps to imx_ddr_size()
and poke the boards that aren't using that today to use it.

--
Tom