On 13/09/2021 11:40, Peter Maydell wrote:
On Mon, 13 Sept 2021 at 10:31, Matthias Brugger <mbrug...@suse.com> wrote:

Hi Robin,

It's a long long time that you reported this issue.

I prepared a fix in qemu for it. Would you mind to try it out? You can find a
branch with the fix on top here:
https://github.com/mbgg/qemu/tree/vrit-flash-dtb-bug

Basically I fix the reg property to reflect the fact that the size-cell is one.

Isn't #size-cells here inherited from the fdt root node (where we
set it to 2) ?

Yes, you are right. After a lot of digging I realized that this should be
fixed, by:
492b9917c68 ("cfi_flash: Fix devicetree address determination")

ae6b33dcc34 ("dm: fix ofnode_read_addr/size_cells()")

Sorry for the noise.

Matthias