Hello,
I was attempting to enable CONFIG_CMD_AES and I though it would be under
security support. Is there any reason why that option would not be enabled or
available?
Thanks

Cedrick Kukela
Software Engineer

[cid:image001.png@01D7A9BC.BEA10B50]

+1 919 741-9914 (cell)
+1 919 234-6534
 1001 Winstead Drive, Suite 130
 Cary, NC 27513
 www.connecteddev.com<http://www.connecteddev.com/>
 cedrick.kuk...@connecteddev.com<mailto:cedrick.kuk...@connecteddev.com>

Connected Development Confidential & Proprietary.  The message and documents
transmitted with this email contain Confidential Information of Connected
Development.

If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this Confidential Information, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use (without
written permission of Connected Development) is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately.  Thank
you.