Hi Pali,

On 12/12/21 12:23, Pali Rohár wrote:
On Thursday 11 November 2021 16:35:39 Marek Behún wrote:
From: Marek Behún <marek.be...@nic.cz>

Hello Stefan,

we have some more fixes for PCI (mvebu and aardvark), and one patch
for Turris MOX board code.

Marek

Hello Stefan, patches 1, 2 and 7 still needs some modifications. But
other remaining patches should be OK. Would you merge remaining patches?
And then we can focus on issues with link initialization.

Sure, I can pull the "remaining patches" into next (for master it's too
late in the release cycle) if this helps. Just let me know and I'll go
through the patch queue in the next days to push more Marvell related
patches into next.

Thanks,
Stefan

Marek Behún (2):
   pci: pci_mvebu, pci_aardvark: Fix size of configuration cache
   arm: mvebu: turris_mox: Remove extra newline after module topology

Pali Rohár (8):
   pci: pci_mvebu: Wait 100ms for Link Up in mvebu_pcie_probe()
   arm: mvebu: a38x: serdes: Move non-serdes PCIe code to pci_mvebu.c
   pci: pci_mvebu: Move setup for BAR[0] where other BARs are setup
   pci: pci_mvebu: Replace MBUS_PCI_*_SIZE by resource_size()
   pci: pci_mvebu: Do not allow setting ROM BAR on PCI Bridge
   pci: pci_mvebu: Fix PCIe MEM and IO resources assignment and mbus
     mapping
   pci: pci_mvebu: Remove unused DECLARE_GLOBAL_DATA_PTR
   arm: a37xx: pci: Do not allow setting ROM BAR on PCI Bridge

  arch/arm/mach-mvebu/include/mach/cpu.h        |   4 +-
  arch/arm/mach-mvebu/serdes/a38x/ctrl_pex.h    |   4 -
  .../serdes/a38x/high_speed_env_spec.c         |  15 --
  board/CZ.NIC/turris_mox/turris_mox.c          |   3 -
  drivers/pci/pci-aardvark.c                    |  54 +++--
  drivers/pci/pci_mvebu.c                       | 205 ++++++++++++------

2.32.0

Viele Grüße,
Stefan Roese