Hi Fabio,

On 15.03.22 00:16, Fabio Estevam wrote:
Hi Soeren,

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 7:38 PM Tom Rini <tr...@konsulko.com> wrote:

Again, DM_SERIAL can be enabled on the board as he's already shown by
setting two options, which silences the warning, increases the size and
doesn't make anything better.  That's likely what the other boards are
doing, or they're just having some console output be missing.  What
would need to be set where, so that serial output isn't missing, without
having to manually call setup_iomux_uart() like so many imx platforms
are doing.
Does the attached patch work for you?

I tested a similar patch on warp7 and it works fine here and the early
U-Boot messages are shown.
This looks quite similar to my first attempt on this, but with
additional pre-reloc attributes on aips1, pinctrl_uart1, and soc.
Quite promising, probably exactly the right solution that I was looking for.

I promise to test this still this week, but may not be able to do so
before the weekend.

Thanks for working on this,
Soeren