On 2022/4/11 21:45, Tom Rini wrote:
On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 04:31:55PM +0800, Peng Fan (OSS) wrote:

From: Peng Fan <peng....@nxp.com>

V2:
  Drop imx93 which is wrongly included

This patchset is to convert COUNTER_FREQUENCY to CONFIG_COUNTER_FREQUENCY
for arm64. arm32 is not included for now, this could be in following up
patches if this patchset is accepted.

This patchset touches lots of boards, so please help review.

Peng Fan (6):
   xilinx: versal: board: use CONFIG_COUNTER_FREQUENCY
   arch: arm: move COUNTER_FREQUENCY from versal to arm
   arch: arm: Kconfig: set default COUNTER_FREQUENCY for i.MX
   configs: set CONFIG_COUNTER_FREQUENCY
   armv8: set cntfrq_el0 if CONFIG_COUNTER_FREQUENCY is valid
   include/configs: drop COUNTER_FREQUENCY

I'm glad to see this being done.  My only question is, doing it this
way, is it still bisectable?  Or do we need to squash a few of the
patches together?  This split does make review easier, yes.  Thanks.

I have take git bisect in mind when developing this patchset, and it
should not break git bisect, I could give a one by one build try.

Thanks,
Peng.