On 12.04.22 13:50, Ariel D'Alessandro wrote:
Hi Stefano,

On 4/11/22 12:56, Stefano Babic wrote:
Hi Ariel,

On 11.04.22 13:56, Ariel D'Alessandro wrote:
Hi,

Gentle re-ping. What's blocking this?
This has been reviewed and queued for some time already. Please, be
clear on the status or what's the plan for this patchset.

After first run, build is blocked by CI due to CONFIG_ that should be se
in configs/imx8mn_bsh_smm_s2_defconfig instead of
include/configs/imx8mn_bsh_smm_s2_common.h. I can recognize at least
CONFIG_SYS_MMCSD_RAW_MODE_U_BOOT_SECTOR (and family), but it looks like
there are some more.

See error here:

     https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-imx/-/jobs/420878

Thanks! Fixed, will send patchset v5 right away.

Ok, thanks - I will then apply V5 and let CI run again.

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sba...@denx.de