On 8/26/22 06:49, Fabio Estevam wrote:
Hi Marcel,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 6:55 AM Marcel Ziswiler <mar...@ziswiler.com> wrote:

From: Marcel Ziswiler <marcel.ziswi...@toradex.com>

Synchronise device tree with linux v6.0-rc1.

Thanks for working on this.

-&semc {
-       /*
-        * Memory configuration from sdram datasheet IS42S16160J-6BLI
-        */
-       fsl,sdram-mux = /bits/ 8 <MUX_A8_SDRAM_A8
-                               MUX_CSX0_SDRAM_CS1
-                               0
-                               0
-                               0

Shouldn't this go to imxrt1050-evk-u-boot.dts?

This node is responsible for describing the DDR timings. Removing it
will cause boot regression.
Yes it will. Linux doesn't have LCD or dram yet,
it should be moved into imxrt1050-evk-u-boot.dtsi.
If needed I can sync it as well as test.

Thanks,
Jesse

I don't have access to this platform. Adding Jesse and Giulio.