On 1/4/23 01:47, Ilias Apalodimas wrote:
Hi Eddie,
Thanks for the patch

Looking at the patch there's a lot of code duplication with
lib/efi_loader/efi_tcg2.c.
Any reason why we aren't reusing that ?

Hi,

Well the EFI code can't be used directly without configuring to include the EFI subsystem and exporting a bunch of those functions in a header file somewhere, so I added the functions in the generic tpm librrary. Now it's a matter of doing the work to use the generic functions in the EFI system. I can do that in this series if necesssary, I just haven't gotten to it.

Thanks,

Eddie

Regards
/Ilias