Hi Marek,

On 2023/01/31 7:50, Marek Vasut wrote:
On 1/30/23 06:52, Kunihiko Hayashi wrote:
Hi Marek,

Hello Hayashi-san,

Sorry for late reply.
I was stuck in some pitfalls.

No worries, the MW closed today, but rc2 should be still OK to land
these patches.

Thank you for caring.

[...]

I've successfully enabled the regular usb node using your suggested
patch [1] and your earlier submitted patch [2].

[1]
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-usb/-/commit/028ad9536e501986f4e19d27f462f81a9ea70bad
    - Change 2nd argument type from "udevice *" to "ofnode"
      because glue_get_ctrl_dev() can give only "ofnode" structure from
      the device node.
    - Move soc-dependent stuffs to dwc3-uniphier.c.

Please integrate this patch into your series, feel free to change it as
needed too.

OK, I'll make the commit log.
You're the original author of this patch, what about your tag?

[2]
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20221215223822.137739-1-ma...@denx.de/
    - correspond to "for top level generic node with no subnode"

Could you provide AB/RB on this one if this looks OK? Then I would apply
it to usb tree .

This looks good to me. The dwc3-uniphier uses this for the reference clock in
the
top level generic node. I'll provide my tag.

However, the uniphier usb3 glue node has more child nodes (not for
the controller), so I need to add more patches to enable more clocks
that the child nodes have.

I should send new patches as v2 series, though, how do you treat
your patches [1] and [2]?

Yes please, send V2. Regarding [1] and [2], see above.

OK, I'll clean up and make the series soon.

Thank you,

---
Best Regards
Kunihiko Hayashi